Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

It is hard to believe that Tyler, Julie and Noah are turning one today. Where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday that I gave birth to the three of them, having to juggle three babies in the NICU, a toddler at home, recovery from the c-section, pumping and the list goes on and on.

And now? They are thriving one year olds who love to get into everything. I can't take my eye off of them for one minute without catching them doing something they are not supposed to and Lucas is not helping any. He's teaching them some bad habits already, sigh. It is definitely never boring at our house.

I know I have been terrible at updating the blog but I'll try to do better as long as my laptop will cooperate. After all, IT is the reason for many blog-less nights! I will definitely post some more with some recent pictures in the near future.

At the same time, I would like to wish all of my fellow BBC December 2008 baby friends, especially little Grayson, a very Happy 1st Birthday as well!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the lovely 3 from germany as well!

    also I wish you all a very happy christmas and a happy new year.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful babies!!

    Love the Christmas pics. You are doing an amazing job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday baby Tyler, Julie and Noah!!!
    Glad to see you are back!
    They look adorable in their Christmas outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love the Christmas pictures, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww - happy birthday to tyler, noah, & julie! I love love love the christmas cards! thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Savvy - Happy birthday Tyler, Noah & Julie! I can't believe it has already been a year since they made their entrance. I still pop in from time to time and enjoy reading whatever you've posted. And don't worry about the lack of posts - we all know you've a lot going on. :-) Congratulations to you on surviving the first year!
    Shannon
    old BBC'er

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, happy birthday!!! I can't believe it's already a year! Ours is 1/13. Gulp!! Fantastic Christmas photos. Love them!!!

    Colette

    ReplyDelete