Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick and silly kids

As I had mentioned in my previous post we had two little men who weren't feeling too well. Come to find out Lucas developed strep throat which turned into the flu and I cannot even begin to describe how sick he has been. The hardest thing was getting him to drink any kind of fluids and trying to get him to take his antibiotics and keeping it down. Today was the first day that he was somewhat back to his normal self.

Tyler caught a cold and has fortunately not had any fever and is doing rather well except for a constant runny nose and a little cough. Julie and Noah had a little bit of a temperature the last two days but are otherwise doing just fine. I'm hoping that this virus is moving its way out of our house.

Since everyone is starting to improve and I need some cheering up I am going to post some of my favorite silly pictures I took within the last couple of weeks. They always put a smile on my face and I am happy to be able to share them with all of you. Enjoy!

No idea where Noah is planning on going



New way of using a pacifier Julie?


Sock eating baby #1: Tyler



Sock eating baby #2: Julie

6 comments:

  1. Haha, love the sock eaters :)
    Sorry everyone was sick. Hope everyone is 100% soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great! The pacifier one cracks me up...then I saw the sock-eaters! LOL! SOunds like the name of a Dr. Suess book! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. i'm sorry to hear about all the sickies. yuck. We've been pretty lucky about that - hopefully it will hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Seeing your triplets is like looking into the future for me! I can't imagine how I will cope when mine start to crawl/walk. I hope your kids feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog through the commenter right above me who stole my triplets' pictures.

    Anyway, we're in New Orleans! I'm from Baton Rouge though, so it's nice to see more local triplets! Congrats on your sweet babies, and maybe one day we'll have to arrange a playdate. :)

    ReplyDelete