Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

TV Appearance

I received an e-mail the other day notifying me of Lucas' appearance on Sprout TV's PICME show which will air today, October 9th, between 4 and 5 pm CST! I am so excited for him and can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees himself on TV. PICME is an animated show that uses a face shot of a little boy or girl on their show to tell a little story.

I had uploaded a picture onto Sprout Online a few weeks ago so that Lucas and I could play with the PICME application online and I gave them permission to use his photo for the show and voila, he was chosen, yay. Unfortunately we have no way of taping the show but we will be using our camcorder to catch his reaction and part of the show. And I almost forgot, our local newspaper will be mentioning his appearance as well. I'm really happy that Lucas gets a few minutes of fame since people tend to overlook him since the birth of our triplets over nine months ago. Way to go baby!

PS - Julie is finally sitting up on her own and crawling. She and Noah love balloons and race to get to the nearest one. They are just too funny. I also have to watch Noah very closely because he will take off and sneak into the foyer to stare at the fish tanks.

PSS - I am currently without a laptop (again) since the motherboard blew up again. I don't know what kind of junk the geeks decided to install but if it's not repaired right this time they better beware......(to be continued)

PSSS - GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh- that's so exciting - go lucas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow How cool for him!

    Sorry about your laptop, but I am excited for you to beat some geek butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW COOL!!!! Julie is crawling and sitting up and Lucas is on T.v. You have some superstart in your house!

    ReplyDelete