Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Celebrations

Gosh, I have really been slow posting and this time I can't blame it on a broken laptop. I just don't know where my motivation has gone. Maybe it has to do that those kids just keep me busy all day long. They are at a point now where you constantly have to watch them. If they are not rolling, scooting or crawling all over the place, they are doing other silly things like chewing on Lucas' toys, stealing each other's pacifiers, wrestle each other in ways that at times looks rather hurtful. But it is still so much fun to watch!

Last Sunday we went to my friend Stacey's daughter's 1st Birthday party and we all had a wonderful time. We got to spend quite some time outdoors and Lucas got to ride his first real pony. He definitely enjoyed himself especially since there were lots of farm animals and other kids to play with. The babies were on their best behavior as usual and everyone was asleep in their car seats on the way home.


Lucas' first pony ride!

Abby's 1st Birthday!


We had our little party of our own again the day after with the party hats!

A few days ago we also celebrated our 16th anniversary and we got to enjoy some alone time having dinner at a restaurant while Granny watched the bunch. That was only the second time since the triplets were born that we had some alone time. Wow, how our life has changed in our 16 years of marriage. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us now that we have our amazing Quartet.

That is all for today...I am tired and need to get me a few hours of sleep before the first feeding of the day will be calling for me. I wouldn't want it any other way though :-)

3 comments:

  1. I bet your hands are full!! I cant say it enough..it has to be so much fun to have quads!!
    I think everyones life changes once they have children, but its always for the better.
    By the way that party looks like alot of fun!! I wish I could have a pony at my daughters party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet post! I can't imagine how busy your day is! Just goes to show you have MANY blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a real pony?! so cool. I don't think I'll be going that far out for my 1st. And I don't know how you find time to post at all.

    ReplyDelete