Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Five

That is the total number of teeth the triplets have gotten. Tyler still has two, Julie has one and Noah has two as well and both of Noah's popped out at the same time. It seems like they grew overnight and we have been so fortunate that they have not had any problems such as fever or diarrhea (knock on wood).

Lucas is adjusting well to having speech therapy twice a week and it seems like his speech is improving by the day. I just wish there was one word that would go away - the word "no". I truly hope this is just a phase that he's going through where everything is being answered with no or else I'll be in a mental institution in no time. I am trying hard not to think about having three toddlers telling me no in a couple of years. If I haven't grown grey hair by then it'll definitely happen at that point.

But even with all the "no's" Lucas is still a good boy and an awesome brother. Those babies love him dearly and our days have turned into nonstop chatter. Noah and Julie are down with the "da, ba, ga, ma, ay", only Tyler thinks it's funny to do a kind of screech. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment around here.

Here's a picture of screech

4 comments:

  1. Wow 5 teeth :) We are still waiting on number 1.

    I love the pictures on the side of how they have grown. Yes one day you will have 3 toddlers...they will tell you no at some point, but just be thankful you have amazing triplets that can talk :) You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww - so many teeth! I love the baby babble - I can imagine that there's never a quiet moment at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screech! LOL! That's hilarious!! Enjoy all those "baby" noises mommy they don't stay around for too long, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet there isnt a dule moment!! You are so lucky to have so many babies around!! I love being around a lot of babies!

    ReplyDelete