Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boys will be boys

I have no idea why the boys have such bad "highchairside" manners. Who would think to be fed while having a foot up on the tray? And not one of the boy triplets, no, both do it. I don't even want to think what they will do when they actually have to sit at a table to eat.


Tyler

Noah

But on the other hand...look how sweet Noah can be. Lucas had decided to bring some of his stuffed animals out of his room to share with the babies.


And I don't want to leave out sweet little Julie. Here she is with her leg huggers that we received a while back for entering a contest. They are so cute!

4 comments:

  1. that's hilarious about the foot thing. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, HONEY! I feel your pain with the boy thing! (As you read my post earlier.) LOL! We have a LONG road ahead of us, don't we ? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest thing is their faces its like "yea mom my legs up, so!" adorable!

    ReplyDelete