Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh the fun of blogging...

I was just about to go to bed when I decided to check our blog one more time and read any updates. And voila, I was "invited" by fellow blogger Brandy to take part of a meme (and yes, I had never heard of meme either before today).


Here are the rules (thank goodness for copy and paste):


1) Go to your photo files

2) Pick the sixth folder (open)

3) Pick the 6th photo

4) Write a story about the photo

5) Tag six people


Wow, they couldn't have picked a better folder! The folder I had to open actually contains my brother's pictures from his tour to Afghanistan. So I really can't say much about this picture except that it was taken somewhere in Afghanistan and it looks like it's some sort of store. Enjoy!
Since I have no idea how to link names with their blog addresses, here are just the names of the people being tagged:
Max - follower #16 (don't know who you are but kitty looks familiar)
Mary
Beth
Shannon
Louise
Heather
Signed: The Triplets Mama

1 comment: