Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

First Rice Cereal

Since the babies are close to turning 6 months we decided to try some rice cereal on Saturday. The first time was pretty messy as was the second but we are slowly but surely getting the hang of it. Or at least we think so! I actually believe that Lucas was more excited watching his brothers and sister trying out the cereal than they were.

Noah and Julie seem to be doing alright but Tyler just doesn't seem to like it. He makes the funniest faces when he eats the cereal (I don't blame him). Well, all I can say is "You better get used to it"!

Here are some pictures of their first cereal feeding.



Noah and Lucas - obviously prior to eating


Tyler


Julie

5 comments:

  1. the triplets look more alike than usual in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! How long did the whole experience take? I *tried* feeding Dillion 1/4 of a banana this weekend and it was 30 minutes...so I can just imagine! I showed DD your babies and she was very impressed that you had 3 at 1 time (I am too.) Now she thinks *I* should do that next time. LoL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so CUTE!! They just have those "squeezeable" cheeks!!! I bet you SMOTHER them in kisses!!!
    I miss the baby days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can remember the cereal days. I do miss when he was a baby. When I first gave him that nasty stuff called cereal, I decided to add a little cinnamon. It made the world of a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally skipped the cereal and went straight to fruit. My Dr. said it didn't matter and with our history of cereal allergies (DH) it was wiser to start with something like sweet potato or avocado. So you could probably add some fruit already if you wanted to have more success! Thanks for finding my blog and listing it! Yours will be on my list now too. Shoulda had ya already.

    ReplyDelete