Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

5 Months Already

That's right...the triplets turned 5 months yesterday. Time seems to be flying by these days. Today was such a beautiful day that I took all 4 kids outside. I put the babies in their bouncers and let Lucas run around the yard. They all really enjoyed themselves.

I also decided to cut some nails while I was outside. I never thought it would be that hard to cut 30 finger nails but those little hands and nails are so small. You are scared you will cut one or all of them. And I do have to admit that I snipped poor Lucas and Tyler's fingers before. I felt pretty bad when it happened..poor babies. So needless to say I will never do manicures or pedicures professionally!

Here's a picture of the babies in their bouncers today.

Noah, Tyler, Julie

4 comments:

  1. so totally cute. I didn't even think about you having to cut 30 nails! I struggle with 10. poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does fly by....
    I hate cutting nails!! Their so tiny, I have drawn blood once or twice, not fun! I make hubby do it!
    Glad all is going well with you and family:-)

    Nichelle (babycenter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over it! I haven't seen you guys in forever. The kids are so cute.

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! They are getting so big! How adorable! And who can resist the beautiful weather we've ALL been getting lately?

    ReplyDelete