Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Poll: Look alike?






As many of you know we get a lot of questions and comments when being out with our kiddos, in particular about our triplets. And as much as I would like to share our experiences over and over with everyone, I am trying hard to protect the innocent ignorant.






However, since we get a lot of comments about the triplets looking alike, I thought it would be a good idea to ask a wide range of people from all over the country.






Do our triplets look alike, somewhat alike or do they just have completely different looks, i.e. having to put on a colored bracelet in order to tell them apart?






Personally I think that two of our babies have some similarities but I would never have a hard time determining who is who. But of course that is their mommy speaking.






4 comments:

  1. I think they all look different. I think the 2 boys look similar but still different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say they have some similarities. I can remember when I thought mine looked like one person and it seemed to change over night. Now he totally is a jr. to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look different..of course there is still a slight similarity and I think that s cuz they are siblings. Congratulations for the triplets, they look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all-they are all SOO cute! I can tell a difference, yes some similarities, but you can definietly tell them apart, as well. God bless you for handling 4 small ones. My youngest is 3, and OH MY!!

    ReplyDelete