Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Did I mention...

that our babies now sleep through the night? Well, actually they have been for the last three or four weeks but I've been a little worried about saying anything since I didn't want to jinx it.

However, we will have to work on the time a little bit - even though mommy really doesn't mind since she's a night owl. They are sleeping from about midnight until 10 - 11 am straight. I will try to move the last feeding up by maybe 30 minutes every night so that they can at least get to bed by 9 pm. Currently their last feeding is at 11 pm so I wanna shoot for 8 pm being their last feeding of the day. I'm sure they'll adjust better to that time than I ever will.

They are doing really well overall. All of them are laughing and I think that Noah will be rolling over before we know it. He is already on his side most of the time so it's just a matter of time.

The only real difficult thing at this time is the one-on-one time with each baby. They all love to be held and talked to and get any kind of attention possible and it is so hard to provide it having three. But I think we're doing alright considering and when they get old enough to walk and run and climb, they'll be all over me I guarantee it! Hey, enough TLC for everyone, yay!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing just fine with things. I can still remember when Christopher first started sleeping through the night, I kept getting up to check on him :)

    All is well now, and he hardly ever wakes up unless he has a bad dream and can't get back to sleep. It's a life saver when they do sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on sleeping through the night. And I bet you shower them with lots of love and attention. They always look so happy.

    ReplyDelete