Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Three months young

The triplets are three months young today - Happy Birthday sweet babies!! Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day! We are taking them to their pediatrician on Friday so I will be able to get some weights and lengths put up again.

We had a very special visitor today. Aunt Stacey came by with her precious little girl Abby who is 14 weeks older than the triplets. It was such a wonderful visit and so good seeing both of them. I can't believe that we are both mommies now - we used to be a couple of wild gals at one point! We traded our dancing shoes in for some diapers, didn't we Stacey? But it's all well worth it. It just would be nice if we could see each other more often. I really miss you guys!

I'm gonna put up some pics soon, too. I really should take some more of today since all three are dressed in green which was by accident according to daddy. No matter what, they look quite adorable but of course I'm their mommy and I think they always look fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I'm glad to hear the family is doing well. Watch, before you know it you'll wonder where the time has gone. Christopher went to his first St. Patty's parade this year. We should really get together soon. I know Christopher would love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete