Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Third round of Synagis

The triplets received their third Synagis vaccination today and all did really well. We have one more round to go in April and we are done - at least for this season. I assume that the pediatrician will decide whether they will need those vaccines again before the new RSV season begins in October.

The nurse had to weigh the babies in order to give them the correct amount of Synagis and this time I remembered to write them down so here we go:

Tyler: 12 pounds 7 ounces
Julie: 9 pounds 5 ounces
Noah: 10 pounds 5 ounces

They have all more than doubled their weight in three months, yay! I am so proud of them!

I was also able to set up an appointment for Noah with a pediatric surgeon for Monday afternoon. I'm still hoping that it's not a hernia so that he won't need surgery.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear they are growing so well! I hope everything end up ok with Noah. The posibility of surgery is scary no matter what, but on such a little baby :(

    What is Synagis? I have never heard of that as a vaccine before.

    On a lighter note...do ever watch Jon and Kate plus 8? HeHeHe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the gaining weight! That always makes me happy even though it's harder and harder to lug him around.

    ReplyDelete