Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Real work is about to begin

The babies are now almost 3 months old and besides a lot of little sleep it really has been rather easy having to take care of three babies at once. However, this is about to change.

Yes, it's that time! Daddy is going back to work tomorrow. He was supposed to return on the 23rd of this month but was asked to come back earlier. I knew the time was gonna come but I'm just not ready yet for him to go back to work. I really would have liked to have had the extra week and a half.

So the real challenge for me is about to begin. I am sure everything will be fine but definitely more busy. This will be an interesting journey having to take care of three babies and one toddler. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. good luck! I would completely understand if your blogging slowed down.

    ReplyDelete