Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Please - Don't EVER ask me

Now that we get to leave the house more often, we get stopped a lot and also get a lot of questions about our triplets.

To give you an example, here are some questions I absolutely hate being asked:

1. Are your babies identical? Uhm, noooo....did you notice the hairband or the pink outfit and the other two wearing blue outfits? If they are of different genders, they can NEVER be identical!

2. Did you plan on having three? I had no idea you could actually plan such a thing! If I had known, this is what I would have ordered - The girl/boy combo, extra healthy, no complications, no stretch marks, no labor pain and total natural birth on the side.

3. Are they natural? That is really none of your business! I don't ask about your sex life, now do I? I also wouldn't ask a singleton mother if her baby was naturally conceived, with assistance or via adoption.

4. Do you ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8? Why?? I don't have eight children. Why would you want to compare my family of 6 to a family of 10?

I am not writing this to offend anyone who reads this blog. I would just like to educate people about questions that might be inappropriate to parents of multiples.

1 comment:

  1. I looooove this!! I haven't even had my girls yet & I have already been asked all of these questions 5,000 times!! I am glad that I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete