Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New pictures

Here are few more pictures I wanted to share. We actually packed up Lucas and all three babies last night and went out to eat. When we got to the restaurant we ran into some dear friends of ours and ended up having a wonderful, fun-filled night out. The babies were on their best behavior - as well as Lucas - and the two boys slept throughout our stay whereas Julie had to scope out the environment for a little while. And yes, we did have some ah's and oh's when people realized we were there with triplets.


Tyler - Julie - Noah

Tyler being cross-eyed (he was "working on something"). He will hate me later on in life for having taken this picture!

Julie in her "going out" outfit

And lil' Noah!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute. I couldn't imagine going out to dinner with 4 kiddos...I guess you learn to adapt ;) And I thought adapting to 2 was a challenge! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Congrats on being able to go out to dinner with 4 children, wow! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - triplets out. I'm a FTM and I totally have mini panic attacks taking 1 out. I run through every "what could go wrong" scenario.

    ReplyDelete