Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I haven't heard it all...

Just when I thought I heard it all - well I haven't. I am talking about comments people make when seeing my triplets. Here is what we were asked last night while shopping for a new washing machine and dryer (yes, my life is sooo exciting!): All at the same time? What? Say again? Now, what's even more sad is the fact that we were asked that SAME question twice - by two different people in two different stores!!

I am glad daddy is such a nice guy and answered all those questions people asked.

1 comment:

  1. Ya you'll get those.....my hubby is the nice one too. I about had it with people and their dumb questions! How about, "God must have been mad at you?" Geezzz, I say NO just the opposite, God loves me! Then I want to say hates you! lol

    ReplyDelete