Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

To Lucas - Thank you for being such a wonderful big brother. I know life has changed as you know it but please know that I love you more than ever! Happy Valentine's Day "my big man". I love you so very much!

To Tyler, Julie and Noah - Happy 1st Valentine's Day!! I love you my sweet triplets!

To my darling husband - I don't even know where to start. To 15 years of marriage - what an incredible journey it has been. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father to our four amazing children. Thank you for everything you did while I was pregnant - I don't know how you did it but you did an amazing job! I didn't have to worry about anything but growing those babies. Thank you for taking the time off your job to help me through the first three months of life with triplets plus a toddler. Thank you for getting up at night to get the bottles ready for the babies. There is so much more but my mind is a complete mess right now due to lack of sleep..LOL. Happy Valentine's Day - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment